I want to do a weekly round-up on here for several reasons:
1. In the spirit of GTD it may encourage me to do my weekly review
2. I usually work at home on Fridays
3. I do a lot (probably too much) reading of great Blogs, Internet research etc and it may be useful to some people to share my findings.
4. Deep down we all like some procrastination and fun on a Friday
This video give some food for thought (and the animation is by the South Park guys which can’t be bad).
My favourite blog posts this week:
- Scott’s 20 and talks about his goals and ‘Lifestyle Project’
- Some similar tips to my post of Eliminating Distractions for Getting Things Done in this post from Leo about making time for your goals.
- Some productivity resources (cut the crap style) from Tim
- And Clay’s up to something at the Growing Life…
* the legality of this site (for the owners not users) is questionable…
My Blog Review•
Well I’m getting more readers slowly but surely. Twitter has been an excellent way of getting traffic to my posts. Just looking for more subscribers and commenter’s now! I think that 2-4 posts a week (including the Friday round-up) will be a good frequency.
My posts this week:
So that’s the first Friday Fun & Round up.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoyed my post. I’d love to hear your comments below or get a Digg or Stumble!